Simply NO Mould is the healthy alternative to harsh chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.
Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.
• Safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass
• Leaves no harmful residue
• Toxin & sensitiser free
• Colour free
• Mild bleaching of mould stains
• Family safe and earth safe
• Safe for food prep surfaces
• Non corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals
• No artificial fragrance
• No animal testing or animal products
• Palm oil free
Not suitable for use on unsealed timber, copper, brass, marble, fabric, carpet and materials or surfaces liable to fade.
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogen peroxide (biodegradable mould killer & mild stain remover), citric acid, alcohol (plant derived ethanol, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate & polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable surfactants), water.